This position provides technical end-user support to desktop systems, workstation setup and configuration, and routine tasks such as software/hardware upgrades. Resolves reported desktop problems related to hardware, operating systems and configuration issues through troubleshooting and research. This position requires excellent customer interaction skills both verbally and orally
Skills and Qualifications
- 6 months to 1 year experience in PC hardware and software setup, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance, or relevant technical degree from an accredited college, university or technical certification.
- Strong understanding of various Windows operating systems and basic TCP/IP network trouble-shooting skills are required.
- Strong customer focus and positive attitude will be necessary for success.
- Must be able to work well unsupervised and as part of a cohesive team.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing fast paced environment and work rotating shifts including nights and weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot PC hardware and software and provide user level technical support on applications and off the shelf Microsoft products.
- Follow stepped procedures for a variety of repetitive upgrade situations.
- Perform administrative functions and inventory control as required.
- Monitor trouble tickets system and respond to all trouble reports within established goals.
- Keep the Desktop Support Senior Technician informed of all changes, hardware and software failures, and operational issues.
- All other tasks that may be assigned to you
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected].