- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, or an equivalent degree
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- At least four years of hands-on experience implementing ETL using either native database utilities and third-party tools (Talend, Datastage, Informatica, ODI, SnapLogic, SQL
- Loader, Custom PL SQL packages, Java) in an enterprise environment with a relational database backend.
- Experience with SOA architecture working on distributed/high trafficked systems.
- Experience with REST and SOAP style web services
- Web Service Integrations Experience with JSON, XML, XSLT, XSD, and XPATH
- Experience building and writing to APIs, expertise in software system and algorithm design
- Able to build scalable data pipelines that are robust and highly available.
- Able to provide technical support on integration testing and UAT efforts
- Willing to work in a goal-oriented, team environment with version control, change management and continuous improvement protocols
- Hands-on design, development, deployment, and maintenance of integration processes between applications across on-premise and the cloud using the SnapLogic platform.
- Ability to lead a team of employees to complete sprint development.
- Hands on development of a multi-brand, global enterprise platform.
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support.
- Own integration for integration scenarios across applications, data & processes, as well as code deployment and solution
- Work closely with business stakeholders to resolve production issues, implement solution enhancements and launch new integration pipelines
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected].