The role will be responsible for managing the delivery team and ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries. You will also ensure that the team maintains a high level of competence at all times and uphold operational excellence.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years management experience managing and leading a high performing team.
- Experience and knowledge of project management, change management principles and methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Enterprise Monitoring Tools and Technologies
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Excellent foundation and understanding of Technology and IT operations
- Efficiently and effectively solve problems regarding system errors or usage issues
- Implement processes and procedures to minimize downtime by allowing the teams to rapidly diagnose and resolve problems
- People-oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BSc/Ba in human resources, business administration or relevant field
Duties and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Promotes the organization’s capabilities and works to achieve contract extension or to win additional business within the account(s).
- Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget.
- Schedule and attend weekly meetings with managers to ensure continuous improvement with compliance to IT Service Delivery standards and policies.
- Provide and maintain staff engagement and motivation, becoming a role model for the team and contributing towards positive outcomes.
- Prepares consultants for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of consultant work results by training managers to coach and discipline consultants
- Schedule management conferences with consultants;
- Hearing and resolving consultant grievances
- Counsel consultants and supervisors.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to delivery requirements.
- Managing timesheets, leaves, etc.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning consultants; following up on work results.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Develop scope and budget for delivery projects
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected].