- Experience in accounting, order management, customer service, or analytics
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and process a high volume of transactions with proficiency, accuracy, and integrity
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Understanding of organizational order management processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required, with an ability to listen and communicate in a consultative style
- A strong commitment to working with a team, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining professionalism is required
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to respond to, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines while maintaining the highest of standards for completeness and accuracy
- Effective and decisive under pressure
- Independent/flexible problem-solver with the ability to positively cope with change and desire to learn
- Ability to work with urgency and operate effectively in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Processes orders of increasing range and complexity.
- Timely delivery of customer purchases through license key generation.
- Procurement of 3rd party licensing and hardware for customer orders
- Assisting with the quoting of 3rd party licensing and hardware as requested by sales
- Adheres to departmental guidelines and policies.
- Accountable for meeting defined standards for quality and productivity for all transactions.
- Handles a high volume of orders and is responsible for processing accuracy & efficiency.
- Collaborates with sales and other cross functional organization on order issues
- Works with Software and Hardware Vendors on issues and reporting
- Manages multiple tasks throughout the day with efficiency
- Helps with additional projects and tasks related to Business Operations as they arise
Please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.