- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or any IT related courses.
- 5+ years of experience in IT
- Technical hands-on experience with BPM and SOA technology
- Able to define the architecture and provide design options
- Able to scale Enterprise Systems to address high volume requirements
- Experienced with technical development skills
- Experienced in UI/UX best practices
- Experienced in RDBMS which includes (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, Postgres)
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, written, and Oracle communication skills
- Experienced with problem-solving and design skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and multi-task environment
- Comfortable in setting and managing the expectations of customers.
- Expert practitioner in system design with technical experience
- Engage in requirements gathering and use case development.
- Design and review solutions with BPM software
- Analyze business processes and existing technology solutions.
- Conduct technical analysis and provide recommendations to clients
- Work with teams to identify the best possible solution and identify risks early in the application development cycle.
- Work with clients on all aspects to deliver technical success with efficiency.
- Conduct best practices with your projects and teams
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected].