- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 4+ years of experience installing, administering and upgrading Oracle Middleware technologies
- 3+ Years’ experience with Architectural standards and SOA technologies
- Experience with installation and configuration Oracle Fusion Middleware products utilizing Oracle’s Maximum Availability Architecture (MAA)
- Experienced with JavaEE, XML, Web Services, Web Servers, and Application Servers.
- Have worked on projects from conception through delivery including developing and deploying to production, understand issues about
- Passionate about customer success, process, and technology
- Provides consulting services in a technical capacity to customer’s technical staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Consulting experience with software enterprises
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Perform architecture analysis and create physical and logical architecture models for environments
- Conduct and apply best practices to secure successful implementation.
- Provide consulting and implementation to WebLogic Server and OBIEE technologies such as (WebLogic Clustering, Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle DataGuard, and Oracle SiteGuard.)
- Provide technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring fast and efficient resolutions to Oracle Fusion Middleware environments
- Evaluate and implementation of new technology if necessary.
- Oversee day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
- Administer project planning and projects status to teams.
Please send your most updated CV to email@example.com.