- 3+ years of experience in Single Sign-on and Federation technologies and protocols (Kerberos, SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, JWT etc.)
- Knowledge of Java/REST API implementation,
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Oracle Identity Management deployment and configuration experience (OIM, OAM, OUD, IDCS)
- Optional/Bonus knowledge: Amazon Web Services (AWS), TDD (Test-Driven Development), Jenkins, SOAP, GIT, LDAP, Secure LDAP, Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- In this role you will be developing efficient and robust solutions, requiring you to have deep technical knowledge and a naturally curious nature. The team is made up of motivated, self-starters who enjoy working together making for a great place to spend your working life but above all, they are passionate about technology – you should be too!
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected].