- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 6+ years of related experience.
- Experience in managing Oracle databases that run on EBS applications.
- Exposure to database migration and upgrades, with experience in the installation of Oracle Applications.
- Experience in managing system administration activities in one of the ERP platforms
- Skilled in sysadmin activities like user administration responsibilities, request groups, register forms, printer setup, register custom applications, OBIEE, Demantra, Discoverer, Middleware (Weblogic)
- Additional skills like SQL server, SOA, Agile, WebLogic, Hyperion, etc. are an added advantage
- Experience in monitoring database using OEM and custom scripts
- Perform systems maintenance (Oracle RDMBS, Oracle Application Server, WebLogic, Oracle OAM) and Systems Administration for the test and development of lifecycle environments.
- Systems Analysis and Performance Tuning (Oracle Database 10/11g, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, JVM Tuning, Application SQL and PL/SQL code tuning, etc.)
- Perform Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) apps DBA duties as assigned including code migrations, patching, cloning, backup and recovery and installation of Oracle COTS software.
- Perform daily system health checks and monthly performance metrics to publish reports.
- Support documentation needs for Oracle EBS R12
- Installation / upgrades (for database and EBS, etc.)
- Cloning / backup / restore
- Monitoring / trouble shooting / performance tuning
- Oracle Enterprise Manger (OEM)
- Linux (multiple different flavours) including shell scripting
- Working with Oracle Support for SRs
Please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.