Work with management team by assisting with decision making in all company departments while flexibly adjust roles within project management; operations; human resource management; sales; marketing; and administration to contribute the most value as necessary to learn general management principles for the information technology consulting business.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Learn as you work with involvement across the company: (a) project teams; (b) internal management and admin; (c) recruitment; (d) marketing
- Support Project Managers in implementation and overall management of the company’s projects
- Support HR and Recruitment in acquiring, and retaining high-level talent
- Adopt viewpoints, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the navigation of an IT consulting business
- Collaborate across the company with setting and tracking objectives, tasks, and performance goals
- Acquiring knowledge needed for managing high-level technical resources
- Performing additional duties which are often assigned by other departments / teams apart from the above mentioned duties
- Proactively contribute to the general work culture at Skykomish, Inc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by your supervisor
Skill and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent acceptable combination of education and experience
- Demonstrates leadership experience in university organizations, team projects, and/or extracurricular endeavors
- Demonstrates personal excellence in extracurricular endeavors which may include: entrepreneurial ventures; innovation competitions; hackathons; sports; music; literature; etc.
- Demonstrates ability to make analytical decisions under pressure and unknowns
- Highly organized person with excellent time management
- Good level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Self-starter mindset and demonstrates ability to simultaneously manage multiple objectives and manage complex tasks with minimal direction
- Adaptable and flexible in mind-set and behavior
- Impeccable ability to speak and write in English
- 1 year work experience is a plus
- Involvement in startup/early stage ventures whether as an employee or founder is a plus
- Can work under pressure
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected]. Providing a cover letter is highly encouraged.