- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): .NET 4.0, ASP.net, .NET C#, UNIX system administration, Web API, ADO.NET, SQL database, redis and stored procedures.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Familiar with Visual Studio, TFS, Serverless Architecture, Windows Azure
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other software developers.
- Must have your own device (laptop)
- Good and stable internet connection
- A quiet place for phone calls and skype calls
- Developing application software and systems for client and internal projects
- Working within project timelines and budget constraints
- Attending and actively contributing to internal team and client meetings as required
- Studying towards Microsoft exams and MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) qualification
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Documenting release and deployment procedures and assisting senior developers with the writing of technical specifications
- Highlighting potential opportunities and project risks to management.
- Assisting with project estimation (time/budget) pre-sales opportunities.
- Contributing to the development/evolution of the development team
- Providing opinions, concepts, and recommendations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in technology and human behavior.
- Proactively seek out networking opportunities to develop a personal profile in the market.
- Proactively contribute to the general work culture of the company.
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected].