- BS Computer Science Degree or equivalent in experience
- At least 3 years minimum experience using .NET.
- Experience with Angular JS is a MUST
- Comfortable with .NET 4.0, .NET C#, Web API, ADO.NET and Stored Procedures
- Familiar with Visual studio, TFS and Windows Azure
- Good communication skills and has initiative.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other software developers
- Developing application software and systems for client and internal projects
- Working within project timelines and budget constraints
- Attending and actively contributing in internal team and client meetings as required
- Studying towards Microsoft exams and MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) qualification
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Documenting release and deployment procedures and assisting senior developers with the writing of technical specifications
- Highlighting potential opportunities and project risks to management.
- Assisting with project estimation (time/budget) pre-sales opportunities.
- Contributing to the development/evolution of the development team
- Providing opinions, concepts, and recommendations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in technology and human behavior.
- Proactively seek out networking opportunities to develop personal profile in the market.
- Proactively contribute to the general work culture of the company.
Please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.