Looking for Junior Software Developers who can be trained to work as part of our Sales, Project Management, and Software Development teams!
- Support software design process based on functional requirements
- Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements
- Design, develop, implement new software or modifications to existing software
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs in existing software, design and release fixes
- Create development environment for efficient testing and integration
- Properly evaluate, assess and recommend software solutions
- Design and model solutions that fit the problem domain
- Provide technical assistance and product education to clients
- Collaborate with the Sales team in understanding clients’ requirements and provide sales
- Assist project managers in daily operations such as creating project plans and monitoring
progress of projects
Superpowers and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology or equivalent
- Fresh graduates to 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET development using C# and with AngularJS
- Attending and actively contributing in internal team and client meetings as required
- Problem solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the
- Ability to self-learn, positively adapt to changes, and work under pressure
- Amenable to work in a co-working space in Makati for 1-2x a week during the initial stages of
- Reliable and stable internet at home and backup for remote set-up
- Guaranteed Monthly Salary
- SSS, PHIC, HMDF still covered
- Can commit to full-time, long-term employment
Please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assemble, future heroes! Apply as a sidekick and get a chance to be trained by the country’s best engineers!
Sidekicks program is currently closed for hiring.