- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with responsive design for desktop/mobile
- CSS compiler knowledge (e.g. SASS, LESS)
- Experience with other JS libraries like ExtJS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js and other frameworks
- Developing application software and systems for client and internal projects
- Working within project timelines and budget constraints
- Attending and actively contributing to internal team and client meetings as required
- Studying towards Microsoft exams and MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) qualification
- Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.
- Documenting release and deployment procedures and assisting senior developers with the writing of technical specifications
- Highlighting potential opportunities and project risks to management.
- Assisting with project estimation (time/budget) pre-sales opportunities.
- Contributing to the development/evolution of the development team
- Providing opinions, concepts, and recommendations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in technology and human behavior.
- Proactively seek out networking opportunities to develop a personal profile in the market.
- Proactively contribute to the general work culture of the company.
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected].