We are looking for an eager, self-starting Project Manager with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for the digital marketing landscape to join our team!
As a Digital Marketing Project Manager, you will report directly to the EVP of Marketing and handle the planning and management of new and ongoing marketing strategies and campaigns. This includes task management of day-to-day activities, end-to-end project management, quality assurance of all deliverables, as well as administrative marketing tasks.
You will also be the team lead of a lean team of marketers, writers, designers and technical specialists. You will be responsible for organizing the tasks and deadlines assigned, ensuring each member is fully utilized and playing to their strengths.
You are expected to have a good grasp of the different digital marketing aspects including web development, social media management, email marketing, media buying, SEO and content marketing. You must be able to understand and articulate the steps involved in the execution of each service in order to provide clear-cut updates to the team, leadership, stakeholders, and clientele.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the team to plan and execute marketing strategies or campaigns for internal or client projects and monitor performance from end to end
- Prepare and define the project scope of work, estimates, goals and deliverables
- Assign responsibilities and identifying each resource’s requirements
- Manage client and stakeholder communications throughout the project and provide regular updates
- Resolve, trace and escalate critical issues to minimize project risk factors
- Work within project timelines and budget constraints
- Perform quality assurance reviews for all deliverables, including checking of project estimates, quality of output and value proposition
- Evaluate team workflows, uncover areas for improvement, anticipate requirements, and implement new solutions
- Effectively communicate insights, updates and plans to cross-functional teams and management
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Sales, Ops, Recruitment) about campaign requests, pre-sales estimates or staffing requirements
- Prioritize projects based on business needs and requirements and manage competing resources
- Assist in executing administrative marketing responsibilities such as social media scheduling, sending newsletters, creating performance reports, budgeting and the like
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and actively contribute to client and internal team meetings
- Provide performance evaluation feedback, coaching and guidance to the team
- Contribute to the development of the team and assist in the recruitment of new resources as needed
- Broaden your knowledge by researching digital marketing industry trends to help the organization be market leaders
- Proactively contribute to the general work culture at Skykomish, Inc.
- Other related duties assigned to you
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or related discipline
- Lateral thinker and effective decision-maker
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrates appropriate work/life balance
- Willing to adjust working schedule based on client demographics to maintain communication
- Must have own device
- Must have good and stable online connection
- Experience with hands-on execution of marketing cycles is a plus
- Experience working with international clientele is a plus
- Experience working in website development or other technical projects is a plus
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected]. Providing a cover letter is highly encouraged.