A DevOps Engineer acts as the escalation point and troubleshooting resource for operations teams around the globe. From responding to datacenter outages, to providing operational and infrastructural advice, we’re here to make sure that our customers are successful with our platform and associated technologies.
Do you have a passion for troubleshooting and love digging into complex issues that may be brand new? Does a day filled with tasks ranging from digging into source code or evaluating a network stack to testing customer configurations or replicating deployment issues sound like a good time? Does understanding how things work, or why they don’t, sound fun to you? If the answer is yes, please apply!
We are specifically looking for people who live in the APAC region. This is a remote position but no matter where you work, you’ll have opportunities to work with some of the brightest minds in cloud and distributed computing.
- Cloud infrastructure & deployment (Amazon, Azure, Google, etc)
- Unix/Linux system administration
- Docker, UCR, or other containerization technologies
- Root cause analysis
- Networking fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, HTTP, TCP, etc)
- Ticketing systems experience (JIRA, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
- 2-8+ years of overall experience, 2+ years of which are in a support engineering role
Should have at least two of:
- Experience with Kubernetes or Apache Mesos
- Experience with large production deployments
- Experience with scalable, distributed, & highly available systems
- Experience with remote work
- Experience in a support engineering role
- Experience with Cassandra, Spark, ELK stack, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Kafka, TensorFlow, HDFS, etc
- You are involved with other Open Source projects
We are also looking for the following traits:
- Analytical (detail-oriented)
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected]