The role entails guiding an organization and its product teams in transitioning to DevOps.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have senior-level experience in the following:
- Experience building and supporting CI/CD pipelines using Azure Devops and other similar tools
- Experience building and managing Docker containers using industry standard technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker Enterprise, Rancher
- Experience in Automated/Integration Testing and Tools such as Selenium
- Experience using Jenkins & Git
- Experience using a scripting language such as Python, Shell Script or Perl.
- Experience in building, designing and maintaining cloud-based applications with AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience in administering application servers and web servers (Nginx, Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat)
- Hands on experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, etc.
- Hands-on experience to build and handle VM’s, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Strong relational database “management” experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert is a plus
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected].