The Role and Its Responsibilities
The Recruitment Programs Assistant will support projects centered on internal and external recruitment initiatives, as well as the end-to-end recruitment process for campus recruitment and fresh graduate hiring.
- Partner closely with recruiting, business, and HR advisors to understand hiring needs.
- Support employer branding channels in both tactical and feature hiring strategies to make WTW an employer of choice amongst fresh graduates and experienced talents.
- Support both internal and external communications to execute hiring events like open house, employee referral programs, etc.
- Support the entire life cycle of the recruiting process for assigned job openings for graduate and internship requirements ensuring inclusion and diversity leading practices.
- Manage partnerships across universities and engage in various campus recruitment activities like hiring events, talks, and tours.
- Assist in the generation of reports when needed by the Recruitment Team and other stakeholders.
- At least 1 year of experience in Human Resources, Marketing, or any other related field.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and experienced with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) tools.
- Organized and has experience in handling multiple deliverables.
- Team-player and can also work independently.
- Open-communicator and is able to develop strong relationships quickly, and maximize resources effectively to achieve goals.
- Fast-learner and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand the talent market and balance the appropriate candidate pipeline with the hiring need.
- Experience with creative software applications such as Canva, Photoshop, etc. is preferred.
- Preferably with Project Management skills.
- Preferably a candidate who has handled multiple projects (ex. campus recruitment).
- Must have a proficiency in MS Office and Outlook – Excel for processing large amounts of data. generating, and extracting reports.
- Preferably has a creative eye; Can create publications with basic graphic design.
- This opening is for a hybrid work arrangement (at least twice a week onsite in Taguig).