We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist who is a highly motivated, self-starter to join our marketing team! At ClinkIT Solutions, we value lateral thinking and are looking for someone who can think outside the box. As a team driven by logic, technology, and creativity, the ideal candidate must be able to leverage data insights to develop creative strategies that maximize ROI and conversions.
As Digital Marketing Strategist, you will develop and execute digital marketing and social media strategies for new and existing businesses – B2B or B2C. This includes the ideation process, market research, competitor analysis, and creating social media calendars. Some of the tasks of this role include brand and social media audits, project estimation, weekly reporting, and analysis.
You are expected to lead the overall digital marketing strategy, communicate to the team their respective responsibilities, and provide updates to clients or stakeholders, while also doing hands-on work.
You must have a strong understanding of the latest trends in the digital landscape, techniques, or tools and stay current on algorithm changes to provide and initiate a response plan, continue to grow and maintain conversion rates, social media presence, and other relevant metrics.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop digital marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules for clients and the organization; keeping in mind business goals (i.e. sales conversions, lead generation, increased brand equity, increased social media presence)
- Audit clients’ branding, websites, and social media presence identify issues and recommendations for improvement, and articulate results via standardized reporting
- Measure performance and success of specialized marketing and social media campaigns and articulate results via standardized reporting
- Assist with project estimation (time/budget) pre-sales opportunities
- Contribute to weekly reports providing comprehensive actionable insights and strategies
- Regularly curate social media calendars across different channels, while adhering to brand messaging guidelines
- Performance buyer persona research and competitor analysis
- Be actively involved and hands-on with the execution of strategies or campaigns – not just a delegation of tasks
- Highlight potential opportunities and project risks to management
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work within a project team to develop, enhance and support websites and brands of high quality for client and internal projects
- Problem-solve and think laterally as part of a team, and individually to meet the needs of the project
- Work within project timelines and budget constraints
- Attend and actively contribute to client and internal team meetings
- Study for exams for certification should the opportunity be provided by the company
- Contribute to the development of the team
- Broaden your technical knowledge by researching the latest strategies and techniques, and put forward knowledge of industry trends to help the organization be market leaders
- Provide opinions, concepts, and recommendations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in technology and human behavior
- Provide directions and detailed briefing to the team.
- Proactively contribute to the general work culture at Skykomish, Inc.
- Other related duties assigned to you
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of relevant experience implementing digital marketing strategies including but not limited to content marketing and social media marketing
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and other social media analytics
- Advanced experience with Google Ads and other digital advertising platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Excellent knowledge of social media KPIs
- Strong understanding of data science and ability to leverage the right analytics tools to align with overall marketing strategy
- Experience with audience and buyer persona research
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and UI/UX best practices and email marketing
- Able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously
- Proficient communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience presenting to clients, especially international
- Familiarity with Trello or similar Agile project management tools
- Must have your own device (laptop)
- Good and stable internet connection
- Has a proactive, solution-oriented, and positive attitude
Providing a cover letter is highly encouraged.