To generate new opportunities for the business as well as establishing and maintaining customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide customers with quotations and proposals
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Proactively manage client expectations and revenue opportunities
- Monitor and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales (portfolio) targets.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports to the management team.
- Ensure the timely resolution of any issues that arise regarding the delivery of services to the clients in the assigned portfolio
- Liaise with the service delivery team leaders to ensure suitable understanding of delivery capabilities and associated capacities to ensure the effective allocation of resources
- Build customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of our services/products
- Performs collection activities as required
- Attend scheduled monthly reviews/meetings
- Proactively contribute to the general work culture at Skykomish, Inc.
- Other related duties assigned to you
Skills and Qualifications:
- Four year college degree is preferred
- Experience in a sales-related role is a plus
- Highly organized and efficient
- Demonstrates ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Experience in gathering customer requirements and documentation of functional specifications
- Enthusiastic can do –attitude, highly motivated, result-oriented, detail oriented and well-developed sense of drive
- Demonstrates honesty and reliability and gains trust of colleagues and clients
- Computer Skills: Demonstrates strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet Skills, with a strong flair for document layout
- Determining a client’s business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable
- Presenting your findings to your assigned technical team and then to the client
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication (written/oral) and follow-up skills
- Demonstrates appropriate work/life balance
- Has a proactive and positive attitude
Please send your most updated CV to [email protected]