- At least 3-5 years of prior industry experience
- At least 3 years of experience operating, configuring, and/or integrating freight transportation management software (TMS), preferably OTM or another leading TMS (BluJay, JDA, Manhattan, SAP, MercuryGate, etc.)
- OTM-specific contract setup / testing – certified preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and process a high volume of transactions with proficiency, accuracy and integrity
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required
- Understanding of organizational order management processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills within all areas including verbal and written are required, with an ability to listen and communicate in a consultative style
- A strong commitment to working with a team, providing excellent customer
- Project scheduling and planning, business process flow mapping, system configuration, system piloting, system and user testing, user training,
and integration design and testing with ERP, WMS and/or YMS systems.
- Conduct TMS planning and optimization analyses to determine least cost routing and answer other strategic transportation questions for clients.
- Conduct transportation data analysis to understand client shipping costs and volumes by facility, lane, region, etc.
- Implementation, Enhancement and sustainment of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) module including migration to new software releases and customizations in OTM and other integration modules such as WebMethods.
- Implementation and enhancement of Oracle Applications (Oracle APPS) modules such as GTM and FTI by collecting business requirements, creating functional and technical design documents, performing customization & development, unit testing and integration testing of applications.
- Support TMS sales by helping research and write RFP responses and presentations, conduct product demonstrations, and correspond with existing and potential clients.
- Helps with additional projects and tasks related to Business Operations
as they arise.